To help celebrate this holiday season, we’d like to share seven of our most popular blog posts from 2017. We hope you find something useful or inspiring here!
1. Which year is most important on a high school transcript?
2. How to make your own homeschool high school diploma
3. Read this before giving straight A’s on a high school transcript
4. Five signs your student shouldn’t take a gap year
5. Six surprising benefits of taking a gap year in college
6. How many of these homeschool record-keeping tips do you follow?
7. NEW: The ultimate homeschool guide to a high school transcript
On behalf of the Transcript Maker team, we’d like to wish you a merry Christmas and happy new year. We hope you enjoy this holiday season with your family and friends. As always, we appreciate you as a member of the Transcript Maker community and look forward to continue serving you in 2018.
Leave A Comment