Want to make an amazing high school transcript? Here’s the only how-to guide you need to do it!
Announcing my new eBook: The Ultimate Homeschool Guide to Creating a High School Transcript. It contains my very best tips from over 10 years of helping homeschool families create amazing high school transcripts.
What’s inside the book? You’ll learn how to:
- Create the perfect aesthetic: Know what to include (and what to leave off), how to arrange content, and how to print a professional final transcript.
- Master courses and credits: Discover which courses to take, how to add and name them, and how to craft compelling course descriptions. You’ll also learn how to assign credit hours, handle partial or in progress courses, and calculate credit for AP, dual enrollment, and honors courses.
- Calculate GPA the simple way: Decide on the right GPA scale and discover the difference between weighted and unweighted GPA.
- Add Tests and Extracurricular Activities: Get the best approach for adding standardized tests (SAT and ACT) and which extracurricular activities to include (and how to present them).
- Create a Complete Package: Know what to include along with your transcript when submitting it, plus six final tips for transcript making success.
And lots more!
Here’s the really cool part … The Ultimate Homeschool Guide to Creating a High School Transcript is the perfect companion to a Transcript Maker subscription. So if you’re already part of the Transcript Maker community, getting your hands on this book is essential.
Interested in taking a quick look inside the new book? Click below to get the first chapter absolutely free. Click the below and scroll down to “Try Before You Buy: Get a Free Sample Chapter.”
If you’re ready to buy right now, click below to go to the ordering page.
And remember, feel free to drop me an email with your high school transcript questions as we head into the busy spring season. I’ll get right back with you!